Tom Thomas, Virginia Chapter
January 28, 2021
Celebrate the foreword thinking of the WCA Council and leadership! Many task forces are considering a whole host of practical, essential and theological matters necessary for founding a dynamic, new, global, conservative denomination.
The following is a summary of WCA President Keith Boyette’s report on a sundry of WCA matters and news of interest to you and your churches:
- Global Gathering – Saturday May 1, 2021 – In Person at Frazer UMC, Montgomery, Alabama
- Global Assembly Meets – Friday April 30
- Look for information re: Global Gathering mid-February
- Sign up immediately if you plan to attend. Limit is 500 persons.
- Frazer is following health protocols for safe practices.
- Release of new denominational name, logo, and Transitional Leadership Council members in late February
- Commitment to passing Protocol remains as strong as ever.
- If your church is interested in streaming the Global Gathering on May 1, please contact Tom Thomas: email@example.com
- Best source of information for local churches and pastors to get up to speed on what has and is taking place regarding separation: see the WCA website: https://wesleyancovenant.org/critical-articles-in-a-time-of-transition